venerdì 3 giugno 2011

English version?

I was wondering whether I could use English only for my new blog. I doubt I can. Not all the time at least. Italian is my mothertongue and although I am presently living and working in England, I use English for academic purposes here and most of the documents, news and stuff I read are in English, when I write for newspapers and magazines I do it in Italian. It is - of course! - easier and faster. But I promise I will try to use both languages here, maybe mixing them a bit and within some limits (avoiding using them in the same sentence could be a good start, for example... :-)). So... here we go!

2 commenti:

  1. Yay, both please! A bilingual borderlands blog!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Well, will see what I can do but a really bilingual blog... naahh, too much! Maybe some English posts from time to time. Or you can learn Italian!

    RispondiElimina